There are over eight million people receiving disability benefits from Social Security. Over 104,000 of their spouses and 1.4 million of their children also accept payments. The Social Security lawyers in Charlotte, NC, are dedicated to helping disabled claimants apply for and appeal denied claims. We also represent clients with Supplemental Security Income, Childhood Supplemental Security Income, and more.
What are these benefits, and how do you qualify to receive them?
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
The basics of disability benefits include:
- You and certain family members may receive benefits
- Information and documents are collected for submission
- An application is completed and submitted
- And more
Our attorneys cover every step of the process for you.
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Eligibility requirements for SSI include the following:
- 65 or older
- Be blind or disabled
- Limited income and resources
- And more
Our Social Security lawyers in Charlotte, NC, will evaluate your case for FREE. Call us today.
Children under 18 may be eligible for SSI if they are disabled. To be considered for eligibility, a child must meet two basic requirements:
- Have a physical or mental condition seriously limiting their activities
- The conditions have lasted or are expected to last at least a year or result in death
Meet with an attorney today and see if you qualify.
Visit Us Online
See more information about Collins Price, PLLC, the Social Security lawyers in Charlotte, NC, for a FREE case evaluation.